If you have problems with blemishes on your skin one helpful factor to consider is that you can use apple cider vinegar for acne and other skin conditions. Raw apple cider vinegar is made from organic apples and goes through a double fermentation process. During this process, enzymes and other nutrients are preserved and work together to bring out therapeutic properties.
Here are just a few amazing nutritional facts about this fermented drink:
- Apple cider vinegar contains potassium that helps keep teeth strong, prevents hair loss and remedies a runny nose.
- Apple cider vinegar contains pectin that keep blood pressure regular and can reduce “bad’ cholesterol.
- Apple cider vinegar contains malic acid which makes it a good defense against viruses, bacteria and fungus.
- Apple cider vinegar contains calcium which helps keep our teeth and bones strong and healthy.
- Apple cider vinegar contains ash which normalizes your body’s pH and maintains a healthy alkaline state.
- Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid what reduces the speed at which sugar enters the blood after a meal.
- Apple cider vinegar contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E
Apple cider vinegar is equally as effective when taken internally as when it is applied to the skin externally. In fact, many people use apple cider vinegar as part of their daily beauty regime. It is a cost effective, 100% natural and organic way to keep your skin feeling fresh and supple.
Cooking Rice for Dinner
Trying to think of something good for dinner tonight? Maybe by reading these rice cooker reviews, you will be able to come up with something delicious.
Zojirushi Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer
This pricey option took the longest of all the machines to prepare brown rice, but it produced consistently excellent white, brown, and sushi rice. The “fuzzy logic” technology supposedly adjusts time and temperature settings as needed during cooking, and its extensive menu includes settings for “harder” or “softer” rice as well as “quick cooking” (though the rice will be slightly firmer). Its timer and water line markings are clear and the removable inner lid is easy to clean.
Oster 6-Cup Rice Cooker
For a cheap, one-button machine, this model produced impressive white and sushi rice, though brown rice was a tad dry. Its lift-off lid maintained a tight seal, so rice cooked quickly. It lacks a timer but makes an audible click as it switches to keep-warm mode.
Hamilton Beach Digital Simplicity Deluxe Rice Cooker/Steamer
While this cooker was intuitive, large quantities of rice were unevenly cooked—soggy in some sections, chewy and dry in others—and the quality of the rice further deteriorated as it sat in keep-warm mode. It makes a minimum of 2 cups uncooked (about 4 cups cooked) rice, which is often more than we want to make. Starchy water became trapped under the plastic gasket in the lid and made it difficult to dry properly.
Category: Health & Beauty Care